Thursday, July 08, 2004

The Known Universe

This is my first post, i ultimately want to evolve this blog into a site where everyone can publish their ideas, half-baked or throughly cooked and share it with people who fit a profile like the one described so accurately by Cory Doctorow in Eastern Standard Tribe ( www.craphound.com):

I was too smart for my own good. I could always argue myself into doing the sexy, futuristic thing instead of being a nice, mundane, nonaffiliated individual. Too smart to settle down, take a job and watch TV after work, spend two weeks a year at the cottage and go online to find movie listings. Too smart is too restless and no happiness, ever, without that it’s chased by obsessive maundering moping about what comes next.

Smart or happy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home